Find Your New Career
2 Day career courses in Didsbury, Manchester
10th & 17th Sept 2018 / 5th & 12th Nov
Looking for a career change or new direction? This career course will help you find the right career path for you.
Are you thinking about a career change or new direction, but aren’t sure where to start? This introductory course, which will run over two weeks, will help you become clearer on what really drives you, what strengths you bring to your work and how you can make the positive career change you're looking for.
We'll be running two courses, one in September, and one in November. Each will be in two parts.
- Part 1: Mon 10th Sept (6-8pm)
- Part 2: Mon 17th Sept (6-8pm)
- Part 1: Mon 5th Nov (6-8pm)
- Part 2: Mon 12th Nov (6-8pm)
The content will be covered over two evenings, so you'll need to be available for both dates.
What we'll cover
In the course we'll focus on a number of key topics to help you move forward:
- What kind of change am I looking for, and why?
- What do I really want in my career, and in life?
- What strengths do I already have?
- Is change what I really want/need?
- Small moves or major changes
- Career junctions and alternative routes
- Making a career from hobbies and interests
- What's getting in my way?
- What can I control or influence?
- How I can make career change happen
How to make it happen
- We'll explore what steps you need to take next
- Creating habits that support the change you want
- The compound effect of positive action
- By the end of the course, you'll create your own personal action plan to take forward
The courses are led by Scott Foley, a Careers Coach with over 10 years' experience in helping professionals at all levels find work they love. Scott has coached people just starting their career, as well as experienced professionals looking to change career, or develop their career in sectors as diverse as finance, legal services, the public sector, property, publishing, and charities. Find out more about Scott on the About page.
Workshops will take place at The Old Parsonage, Stenner Lane Didsbury, Manchester. Full directions will be provided.
What you'll get from the course
- Increased clarity on what you really want in your career
- Increased confidence in your ability to make a positive change
- Greater insight into the strengths you bring to your work
- New ideas for where your talents could take you
- Your own personal action plan to create the career change you want
Reserve your place
To find out more and book a place, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll be in touch to provide more information about the course, and find out a bit more about what you and what you're hoping to gain from the course.